2017 Cake Decorating Courses
Kelly Jayne’s have loads of exciting things in store for 2017 !
We’re starting the year off with our Introduction to Cake Decorating – either 4 Saturday mornings (starting on 28th January) or 2 full days (13th & 14th February)
We also run a whole host of ‘one-off’ modules on weekdays and weekends which include
- themed cupcakes
- themed cookies – either with fondant covering or flooded
- cake pops
- figurines – people, animals, dogs
- flowers – a wide range of beautiful sugar flowers
- stained glass painting
- rose swirl buttercream cake
- edible gift boxes
- cookie collage
- baking of biscuits, brownies, etc.
- baking of scones, muffins, cupcakes, etc.
Join our group of followers on Facebook [KellyJaynesCakes], Instagram [KellyJayneCakes], Twitter [KellyJayneCakes] and Pinterest [KellyJaynesCake] and receive our monthly newsletter which will keep you up to date on what’s happening in store with classes, new products and specials on a monthly basis.
We’re developing classes all the time!
We are in Northlands Deco Park, just off Witkoppen Road in North Riding – pop in for a visit to our store / come and enjoy a cappuccino and a cupcake at our Cupcake Bar – we’d love to meet you !
Sharing is caring!